Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sept 2 Analytics Meeting
Transcript of Sept 2 Analytics Meeting
2. Increased interest in the RITC program home page in general What specific dissemination activities are you conducting? Emails sent to various email groups through GLOBAlink website. RITC Messages posted on Facebook pages such as American Cancer Society, Cancer Research UK, etc. Emails sent to several university departments for wider dissemination. What did your site usage look like during and after the campaign? Focus on several aspects of the data During the two weeks after the campaign started: RITC 686 visits to the RITC internship page 172 visits to the RITC home page On average, visitors spent just under 3 minutes on the internship page Visitors came from 77 different countries Volume Scope Engagement About 25% of visitors clicked through to the main IDRC internship page About 10% of visitors clicked through to the RITC home page Did you achieve your goals? Baseline: 45 visits to the RITC home page in 2 weeks) RITC Objective 1: To increase interest in the RITC internship page Objective 2: To increase interest in the RITC home page Goal: To have an increased number of internship applications Success Success Unknown Baseline What did your site usage look like before the campaign? In the two weeks preceding the campaign, the RITC home page received a total of 45 visits. RITC All emails and posts contained tagged URLs, in order to segment the data for this campaign