Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Translation Studies:
Development Since The 1970s.
Discourse Analysis & Functional Grammar.
Visibility and recognition of translator.
Translation, globalization and resistance.
Audiovisual translation, localization , and corpus-based TS.
Interdisciplinary of TS.
The Birth of The Discipline
History Of Translation 2
Translation Workshop in North America in the 1960s.
The ""Science"" of Translation : The concept of Equivalence: Jakobson's categories.
History of Translation
Cicero (106-43 B.C.E): word-for-word vs sense-for-sense.
The first translation of the Hebrew Old Testament into Greek "" Septuagint"".
Language Learning Method: The Grammar-Translation Method.