Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Translation Studies:
Development Since The 1970s.
Discourse Analysis & Functional Grammar.
Visibility and recognition of translator.
Translation, globalization and resistance.
Audiovisual translation, localization , and corpus-based TS.
Interdisciplinary of TS.
The Birth of The Discipline
History Of Translation 2
Translation Workshop in North America in the 1960s.
The ""Science"" of Translation : The concept of Equivalence: Jakobson's categories.
History of Translation
Cicero (106-43 B.C.E): word-for-word vs sense-for-sense.
The first translation of the Hebrew Old Testament into Greek "" Septuagint"".
Language Learning Method: The Grammar-Translation Method.