Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PEER TUTORING WORKSHOP
Transcript of PEER TUTORING WORKSHOP
1. What are our goals?
2. How do we establish goals in-session?
3. How do we bring the goals of the tutor and the client into alignment?
1. How do we greet client?
2. How do we point out errors or mistakes?
3. What exterior circumstances complicate our work in-session?
MICRO / MACRO
2. How do we distinguish between macro and micro problems?
1. Where do we begin?
3. How do we distinguish between minor and major errors?
1. How do we situate individual sessions within student progress?
2. How do we encourage prolonged engagement?
3. How do we end each session?
Sample Paper Workshop
1. What are the goals of the assignment?
2. Does the student achieve those goals? If not, why?
3. What is the key area for improvement?
4. What is the major issue with this student's writing?
5. What are the minor issues?
Imagine that this is a draft presented by a student during a thirty minute session. Develop a strategy for improvement by answering the following questions.