Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Naoshima Contemporary Art Museum
Transcript of Naoshima Contemporary Art Museum
Time & Place
Naoshima is a small island in Japan’s Inland Sea
The Museum is located on the southern edge of the island
The Naoshima Contemporary Art Museum is a facility integrating a museum with a hotel, based on the concept "Coexistence of nature, art and architecture." The facility consists of four buildings, all designed by Tadao Ando.
The composition of the Museum’s main building consists of three overlapping cubes and a circle, with a rectangular guest wing attached at an angle to it.
Grey reinforced concrete