Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The rainbow
Content: weather and weather conditions
Materials: worksheet , scissors , pasteboard, glue, colors
.Individually, they will match a sentence per each picture.
.They will color the pictures and cut them off.
.Paste each picture with it s sentence in the correct order into a pasteboard.
In groups, compare their stories and watch the video again.
To integrate the new technologies in a CLIL lesson.
Create a short video to show the pupils how the rainbow is formed.
Do an activity related to the video.
CREATED THE VIDEO?
"Fotos narradas" program.
The students must achieve the following learning goals:
To understand the different weather conditions: sunny,rainy and cloudy.
To understand how the rainbow is formed.
To develop social and communicative skills.
María Fernandez Suarez
Marta Iriondo Trueba
Laura Sáez Corriols
Beatriz Sáez Corriols
Prepare the materials.
Upload them into the program.
Add movements, soundtrack and effects.
Grade:6 years old students