Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Scenario:
Micah is a 14 year old boy who is active in his community and has a very competitive spirit. A week ago he competed in a hamburger eating contest at a local carnival. Micah's parents are worried by his symptoms of diarrhea, vomiting. and abdominal cramping.
Micah could have Staphylococcus Aureus, Salmonella, E. Coli o157:H7, or Campylobacter.
We know this because each of these illnesses/diseases have all of the same symptoms, as stated previously, of diarrhea, abdominal pains, and vomiting.
Micah has E. Coli; he has all of the listed symptoms that go hand in hand with the illness itself.
It is also the only illness that is contracted with ground beef (found in hamburgers).
Reasons Why/ Why not:
We've concluded that Micah could not have any of the illnesses but E. Coli because although the other diseases listed many of the same symptoms there were other symptoms. Also the other diseases don't have a source of ground beef (hamburgers).
By: Rane Davis & Malaysia Marshall
Temperature: 98.6° F
Blood Pressure: 100/65
Heart Rate: 110 bpm