Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
5 Properties of Air
Transcript of 5 Properties of Air
Air Has Weight Air Has Pressure
Air Is A Fluid Air Can Be Compressed If air did not take up space the balloon would not be blown up If air did not have weight the balloons would stay level If air did not have pressure the air would not rush out of a balloon when it is popped If air could not move around then a fan would not create wind If air could not be compressed then air would never be at different pressures