Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Vegetarianism
Vegetarianism is a diet with the lack of some or all meat
How it Affects Your Diet:
Daily Food Choices and Challenges:
Finding meatless choices for your meal
Making sure you're getting enough protein in your diet
Types of Vegetarians:
This recipe of chili contains no meat and has lots of different beans and cheese in it
Spinach Pomagranate Salad with Apple Slices
This salad contains spinach for the vegetable and pomagranate and apple slices for the fruits needed for a healthy diet
Vegan: Someone who avoids all animal products
Lacto Ovo: Someone who does not eat any meat but partakes in all dairy products.
Prescatarian: Someone who eats fish and shellfood, but not other meats.
Since a vegetarian doesn't eat meat, they must get their protein another way.
Nuts and beans are a vital part of a vegetarian’s diet since they contain a lot of protein.
Flexitarian: Someone who eats a mostly vegetarian diet but occasionally meat.