Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Pottawatomie County V. Earls
Transcript of Pottawatomie County V. Earls
2. Who brought up the suit with the school?
3. What did the school do to be brought to court? Questions? 1. BOARD OF EDUCATION v. EARLS. The Oyez Project at IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law. 22 March 2013. <http://www.oyez.org/cases/2000-2009/2001/2001_01_332>.
2. "Board of Education v Earls." Board of Education v Earls. N.p., n.d. Web. 22 Mar. 2013.
3. "BOARD OF ED. OF INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DIST.NO. 92 OF POTTAWATOMIE CTY. V. EARLS." BOARD OF ED. OF INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DIST.NO. 92 OF POTTAWATOMIE CTY. V. EARLS. N.p., n.d. Web. 19 Mar. 2013