Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE. 3rd ESO PROJECT.
Transcript of SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE. 3rd ESO PROJECT.
SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE
FOR 3rd ESO STUDENTS
TASK : LET'S LEARN FROM THE FILM
find out the most important information of each of the following topics :
1. important history characters in the film : Shakespeare and...
2. Shakespeare's birthplace. Brief biographycal details.
3. His plays : categories
4. The Queen Elizabeth I
5. Christopher Marlowe
6. Elizabethan Theatre
7. Women and acting
8. Actors never say "good luck". Instead......
use the following links for your research :
INSTRUCTIONS TO WORK ON THE PROJECT:
Read carefully the instructions to work on
our colaborative task on the film SHAKESPEARE
WATCH THE FILM IN CLASS. THE TEACHER COMMENTS THE INTERESTING POINTS TO BE CONSIDERED LATER IN YOUR TASK.
DIVIDE YOURSELVES INTO GROPUS OF 4 STUDENTS TO WORK ON THE TOPICS YOU WILL FIND OUT NEXT.
HOW TO DEVELOP THE TASK
1.find the most suitable
pages with the
2. Read the information focusing on
the most curious and interesting
3. Find other links, articles, readings that
can help you in your research.
4. Prepare your presentation and be as CREATIVE and ORIGINAL as you can !!!
TOOLS TO BE USED TO DO THE TASK :
1. class wiki (click on the page
"Shakespeare in love" for any information
you may need.
2. Google drive document we prepared together
in class . It is shared with all of you.
3. Choose your presentation tool : prezi, popplet, creately, padlet...
4. Insert your final product in our class wiki.
WHEN YOU FINISH YOUR TASK :
1. record in our VOXOPOP talkgroup your
opinion on the activity. Mention any interesting
comment and be as clear and organized as possible!!!
2. Submit the google drive form you will find on the wiki page created for this project.
HOW TO DO THE TASK
GOOD LUCK IN YOUR RESEARCH !!!!!!
GOOD LUCK IN
YOUR PROJECT !!!
PREZI CREATED BY :
caterina antonio florit
for the 3rd ESO project on