Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
JonathanWasserman-Battle of Gettysburg
Transcript of JonathanWasserman-Battle of Gettysburg
Abraham Lincoln-he was president who passed the law of no slavery.
General Gorge Gordon Meade-lead the union into battle and won against Roberts army on the third day. The battle was important because it was the most famous battle and the bloodiest battle in the Civil War. Robert E. Lee wanted to win a battle in the North. So he brought his starving army to Gettysburg PA. He also wanted to get food from PA. farmlands. The total number of soldiers killed, wounded, missing, or captured is over 50,000! After the third day of fighting Lee retreated to Virginia.