Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Interior Design Process Revealed
Transcript of Interior Design Process Revealed
"Bringing Interior Visions to Life"
1. Initial Consultation
2. Construction Documents
3. Presentation to client
4. Project Management
6. Final Result
7. Current Projects
Dwayne Clark of Clark Gaynor Interiors
Research and analysis of the client's goals, requirements, expectations, budget, etc.
-Existing measurements and inventory is gathered.
- New floor plans, space plans, elevations, details, sections, and perspectives & renderings are created.
-Proposal of conceptual design theme and elements to client.
- Review Construction Documents.
-Approval of proposed layouts and materials.
Project Management and Installation
- After all selections and Construction Documents are approved and purchased the project gets installed.
- Oversight of actual furniture placement, fixtures, molding, paint, accessories, etc.
Final Result Revealed
New York, NY
New York, NY