Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Yoga: Its Effect on Mind, Body, Spirit
Transcript of Yoga: Its Effect on Mind, Body, Spirit
Yoga literally means "yoke" or "union". It was developed in India about 5,000 years ago as a way to join mind and body to increase spiritual awareness. Yoga practitioners gain a deeper understanding of their bodies and learn how to focus their thoughts. (Brown) Yoga should heal, not hurt. More than 16 million Americans now practice it regularly. (Brown) My blog didn't go as well as planned because I didn't generate as many responses as I would have liked to.