Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Kitchen Safety and Sanitation
Transcript of Kitchen Safety and Sanitation
Never cook in
and keep hair
Keep Potholders nearby and use them.
Don't let temperature- sensitive
foods sit out in the kitchen.
Separate raw meat and poultry from other items whenever you use or store them.
Wipe up spills
Wash hands BEFORE and AFTER handling any food particularly raw meats.
Wash Utensils As You Use Them
Never leave children alone in the kitchen
Do not put cooked food in an unwashed plate or cutting board where raw food had been placed.
Store knives in a wooden block or in a drawer