Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Introductions
Key Expressions Dialogue Practice Review + Game Reading + Postcard Culture Note Phrases:
My name is …
I’m your …
Where are you from?
I’m from …
Nice to meet you.
Are your from …
Co-teacher, meet, name, from, live, apartment, school
Situation: Mark has just arrived at his elementary school and is about to meet his new co-teacher for the first time.
Ga Yeong: Hello, my name is Ga Yeong. I’m your co-teacher.
Mark: Hi, I’m Mark.
Ga Yeong: Nice to meet you.
Mark: Nice to meet you, too.
Ga Yeong: Where are you from?
Mark: I’m from England.
Ga Yeong: Are you fro London.
Mark: No, I’m from Oxford. Where do you live?
Ga Yeong: I live in the ‘Star’ apartment near the school.