Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Photosynthesis
Sun water and carbon dioxide go in the plant and oxygen, water, and surge comes out. water and surge are glucose so oxygen and glucose is really what comes out.
How are chloroplasts and
chlorophyll is important because without it all the plants would get bernt from the suns heat. cloroplasts is important because if plants didnt have chloroplasts then the plants wouldent be able to eat.
All about photosynthesis
What are the wast products
what is photosynthesis?
The process in plants that occurs when plants make food. Carbon dioxcide and water
Photosynthesis releases oxygen as a wast product. This is the way oxygen is released into the air for human use. Without photosynthesis life as we know it would end.