Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Kuna Indians: Molas
Transcript of The Kuna Indians: Molas
These include native animals, local vegetation, and the shapes of the coral reefs around the San Blas islands Pattern me crazy? The Kuna indians used a variety of patterns in designing their molas. Do you know what a pattern is? The Kuna Indians Molas are brightly colored applique panels made by the women in the tribe. The Kuna People make a unique form of art called a Mola Tell me what you see What types of patterns do you notice? Can you guess the main animal? They use various shapes to create pattern. What is a shape? What images have impacted your life? What is Applique?