Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Constructive and Destructive Forces In Georgia
Transcript of Constructive and Destructive Forces In Georgia
By: Pranav Muralidharan
Stone Mountain is a constructive force because it was created by quartz monoxide and the dome was created around the formation of the Blue Ridge Mountains. So you could kind of say that it was part of Appalachian Mountains. It formed as a result of upwelling magma from the earth’s crust.
The Okefenokee Swamp is a shallow, 480,000 acre swamp that flows over the Georgia and Florida. The enviroment is home to birds, snakes, egrets, etc. It is famous for crocodiles and alligators. But don't worry, we will be safe!
The tallulah gorge is a gorge formed by the tallulah