Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Design Disciplines
Design or composition is the process
of organizing visual elements and the
product of that process.
I Saw the Figure 5 in Gold. 1928
The 7 Key Principles of Design
Unity and Variety
Emphasis and subordination
Repetition and Rhythm
Scale and Proportion
I Saw the Figure 5 in Gold.
Demuth used all 7 key principles of design.
Subcategories of Design
The purpose of graphic design is to enhance visual communication by working with words and pictures
communication to attract, inform, or persuade.
There is a saturation of graphic design in our culture.
The art and techniques of composing
printed material from letter forms.
A logo is based on letter forms and is easy to identify
Similar to a logo in its identifiably
games could fall in this subcategory
Very cool tool this Prezi is
la fin du monde