Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Circuit City
- Our Idea was to make a robotics
theme that was hands on and fun for kids
What Kids Will Learn
The point of this is teaching the kids how things work and operate.
kids will grasp an
understanding of how circuit boards work and function in robotics
The circuit car activity would give kids a car that they would wire and build and then design a cover for.
The scribble bot would be a small robot that would run on a motor and draw all over a page with 4 markers or pens.
It would teach
The Circuit board will be a child sized circuit board that kids can move wires to get a different reaction from plugging things in different ways