Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Document Output Study
Transcript of Document Output Study
Steps Managed Print Services (MPS) involves managing hardcopy device fleets (copiers, printers, multifunction devices, and fax machines) in a unified fashion.
This can be broken out into three stages:
1) Contol 2) Optimize 3) Enhance
The Vendor Neutral Managed Service Provider would be an organization who focuses on analyzing use of currently owned assets. Once a baseline is established, devices can be re-deployed and better utilized throughout the organization. The employing organization does not need to dispose of equipment or purchase any new equipment, because a vendor neutral company can work with any manufacturer.
35% Projected share that MPS will have of the total imaging market by 2012 - Photizo Group 40:1 21 $190 Great-West Life Managed Print Services
(MPS) Software Data Site Survey Analysis Our Clients PRP Key Benefits Key Benefits Development Collateral
White Paper/Case Studies
R&D An Overview by Mike Solis Questions/Comments?