Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Exchange, Money, and Morals
Transcript of Exchange, Money, and Morals
Market Based Exchange
Currency based exchanges
Money and Currency
What counts as money?
How is money valued?
The Moral Limits of Markets
What are examples of things we don't put monetary value on?
Which of these systems requires the most
trust between exchange partners?
A standard of value
A mode of payment
A store of value
Allows for deferred payments
Money has these characteristics:
Has market value
Consistant and recognizable