Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Circular Argument
An argument is circular if its conclusion is among its assumption, if it assumes what it is trying to prove. A circular argument fails as a proof because it will only be judged to be sound by those who already accept its conclusion.
The Bible states that it is inerrant. This means that whatever the Bible says is true. So the Bible is inerrant. This is an example because it's conclusion is the same thing as what was stated in the two previous sentences.
Women should be able to choose to abort a pregnancy, so abortion should be legal. This argument states that abortion should be legal because women have the right to choose.
Parent: "It is time to go to bed."
Parent: "Because I said so."
Kid 1: "He is mad."
Kid 2: "How do you know?"
Kid 3: "Because he is very angry."
Cop: "Pot is illegal"
Cop: "Because it is illegal."