Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Operations with Integers Review
Transcript of Operations with Integers Review
-24 - 6 =
-17 - (-8) = Forget the sign, Multiply or Divide, Add the sign according to the rules. Same Sign - Answer is Positive
Different Sign - Answer is Negative Try These!
(-17)(2) = The distance an integer is from zero. two integers that are equal distances from zero (opposite) and have a sum of zero when added together Two integers that are exactly the same distance from zero. Examples: 5, -5. Any questions? Integers Hello Hello Eddy be quiet.