Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Operations with Integers Review
Transcript of Operations with Integers Review
-24 - 6 =
-17 - (-8) = Forget the sign, Multiply or Divide, Add the sign according to the rules. Same Sign - Answer is Positive
Different Sign - Answer is Negative Try These!
(-17)(2) = The distance an integer is from zero. two integers that are equal distances from zero (opposite) and have a sum of zero when added together Two integers that are exactly the same distance from zero. Examples: 5, -5. Any questions? Integers Hello Hello Eddy be quiet.