Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Customer Service
Purpose of This Presentation:
Provide basic fundamentals about customer service that will help you deal with a multitude of situations
Rachel Ray and Zappos
"How can we make the first customer that walks through our door never comes back again?"
Alex Bartlett, Brooke Ellias, Jack Hyman, Andrew Kelley, and Mike Yohannes
What do you think the value of customer service is?
Once you have brainstormed the ways to provide poor customer service, turn each of the answers into a positive that can enhance your customer service skills
Purpose of This:
“Good” Customer Service
“customer driven excellence”
- understanding what the customer wants
- anticipating future needs
- reducing defects and errors
- reducing complaints
- recovering from defects and errors ...retaining and attracting customers
Statistics: Customer Service
Best Practices of Good Customer Service:
2) Build rapport through empathy
"What can we do to ensure we don't make a single sale all day?"
3) Lower your voice
4) Assume other customers and others are listening
5) Know when to give in
6) Never get upset or angry
7) Never take it personally
8) Remember that you are interacting with a human
please break into your groups
time to grade us....
What Did We Learn Today!
2) Build Rapport
3) Lower Your Voice
4) Assume All Customer are Watching
5) Know When To Give In
6) Never Get Angry
7) Never Take It Personally
8) Your Interacting With A Human