Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Biology 09/14/2016
September 14th, 2016
Class Activity 13
1) Identify one example of a prokaryote and one example of an eukaryote.
2) Quickly sketch a eukaryotic cell and label the organelles.
3) Identify the function of each of the organelles from #2.
4) Draw and label the components of a plasma (cell) membrane.
1) Draw and label a model of a plant cell.
2) Draw and label a model of an animal cell.
3) Write a proper paragraph that compares and contrasts animal cells with plant cells.
Plant Cell vs. Animal Cell
Obtain Initial Egg Mass and Place Eggs in Solutions
Research Materials Discussion