Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Self Examination
Quest For Autonomous Thinking
“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
Self Examination is a vital exercise for a flourishing life
Enhance one's potentialities and manage weaknesses
Build better relationships with other humans
Audit one's conscience
Emphasis on weaknesses/Shortcomings
Develop negative perception upon oneself
To know oneself is to achieve the highest height of the human good through ones self examination. Self actualization and a flourishing life of an individual means a flourishing life of a state.
careful scrutiny of one’s behavior and beliefs to see whether they are good or bad.
is the highest good of human endeavors and that
towards which all actions aim.(Aristotle’s Nicomachean Ethics)
A flourishing life through self examination involves the rational use of one’s individual
in pursuit of a person’s freely and rationally chosen values and goals.
Therefore to obtain a flourishing life, one must know the human true self.