Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Aim
Step 1 - We will send our employees out to the company upon request.
Step 2 - We will then generate a comfortable environment in the company. It is important that those sitting the questionnaire are feeling relaxed. This will allow for more accurate results, which are ultimately more beneficial in the post-test analysis process.
Step 3 - Once everyone is prepared and calm, we will administer the questionnaire.
Step 4 - Upon completion, we will analyze the scores and rapidly formulate a set of results.
Step 5 - Each individual’s outcome will be discussed with them in private to provide feedback on their strengths and weaknesses. Isolating these will then allow us to further evaluate strategies that may be implemented to improve the individual's interpersonal ability and aid the company’s self-awareness.
The Personal Style Inventory (PSI)
Just as every person has differently shaped feet and toes from every other person, we all have differently "shaped" personalities. Just as no person's foot shape is "right" or ''wrong," no person's personality shape is right or wrong. The purpose of this inventory is to give individuals a picture of the shape of their preferences, enabling them to grasp a deeper understanding on themself.
The PSI Format
There are a set of 32 questions, each with 2 alternative answers or preferences which must be scored.
Once completed, the preferences are totaled to determine an overall score for one of the typologies under each of the four personality dimensions.
The Importance of Self-Awareness
Self awareness is the starting point for effectiveness at work. Advantages of being self aware include:
• Understanding yourself; strengths and weaknesses
• Understanding how your characteristics and behaviours are perceived by others
• Setting appropriate life and career goals
• Improving your ability to develop relationships with others
• Understanding the value of diversity
• Managing others effectively; increasing productivity
• Increasing your ability to contribute to organisations
Our aim is to broaden the interpersonal ability of the individuals in the organisation and develop an awareness and diversification of communication with external organisations.