Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
October 11th, 2016
Transcript of October 11th, 2016
M: Movement is in your seat
V: Voice level of 0
P:Completing the Do Now, by coming up with an idea!
Do Now: After creating a list of needs and wants. Write on your Do Now sheet. What is a major need you listed on friday. What is something that can solve that need? Why would it be important to solve?
Step 1: Define the problem
What is the problem of need?
Who has the problem?
Why is it important to solve?
On your engineering worksheet.....
Create a problem statement for a potential problem we may solve.
This should take 5 minutes, after we complete this we will decide on a project we will work on.
Halloween?? Indestructible candy bag??
Who may need this problem we are trying to solve? Why is it important??
Uncovering a Project.
'How do we come up with a project that hasnt been invented?
As a group we will come up with a "Bug List"
Think about all the things that bug you and the people around you.
For ex "jammed lockers, terrible airplane seats, trash bags that smell"
Engineering & Design Process...