Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Principal Parts of Verbs
Transcript of Principal Parts of Verbs
past participle These principal parts are used to make all of the forms and tenses of the verb. Here are some examples: We live in a mobile society.
People are traveling more all the time.
Automobiles lent travelers more freedom.
Drivers have enjoyed freedom for years. Regular Verbs There are two kinds of verbs: Regular and Irregular.
A regular verb is a verb whose past and past participle are formed by adding -ed or -d to the present.
The present participle is formed by adding -ing to the present. PRESENT PRESENT PARTICIPLE PAST PAST PARTICIPLE *Notice that helping verbs are used with the present participle and the past participle Present Present Participle Past Past Participle
walk (is) walk +ing walk+ed (has) walk+ed