Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Properties of Soil
Transcript of Properties of Soil
Color Soil can be many different colors-shades of brown, gray, black, red, or yellow. The color of soil determined by the amount of air, water, organic and inorganic materials it contains. Red soil contains iron.
Soils can also be classified by textures. Texture defines the amount of sand, silt, or clay that a soil sample contains. Sands are the largest particles, and the individual particles can be seen and felt. Silts are the next size of particles. Clay particles can only be seen using a microscope. The texture of soil determines how well water drains through it. Sandy soils provide the quickest drainage and clays the slowest.