Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
white blood cells
Transcript of white blood cells
Defend against bacterial and fungal infection.
Defend against parasitic infection
take care of allergic responses
act as a clean up
(50 – 70%)
(0 – 1%)
FIVE TYPES OF WHITE BLOOD CELLS
(3 – 7%)
White blood cells