Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to Tie your Shoes
Transcript of How to Tie your Shoes
Steps 3 + 4
3. Take the bottom lace and pull it through the hole between the shoe and the crisscrossed point of the laces.
Steps 5 + 6
5. With the right lace, make a loop by pinching the lace about 1/3 down the lace from the knot that you made.
7. Pull the left lace under the hole you just made and pull both of the loops tight to make the perfect tie.
A Perfect Tie
Steps 1 + 2
1. To begin, make sure that you pull both of the laces tight enough that your foot is snugly in the shoe.
By: Emma Perrin
2. Next, crisscross the two laces.
4. Pull both of the laces tight.
6. Wrap the left lace around the loop.
Things You Will Need
1. Shoes with laces