Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Why is the Question more important than the Answer?
Transcript of Why is the Question more important than the Answer?
Written by Mateo Tullar
Why is the question more important than the answer?
In the myth busters episode with elephant and the mouse, The myth busters question was if elephants get scared by mice?
Many people when doing an experiment just want to jump to the experiment, but don't think about the question, but in reality it is the most important part.
For an experiment to happen, there needs to be a question.
In Myth Busters, they always have a testible question to start off the episode.
Without a testible question, you cannot possibly find an answer.
the question lead to the myth busters forming a hypothesis.