Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SHOULD TEACHER CORRECT PRONUNCIATION MISTAKES OF FOREIGN LANGUAGE LEARNERS ?
Transcript of SHOULD TEACHER CORRECT PRONUNCIATION MISTAKES OF FOREIGN LANGUAGE LEARNERS ?
YES, TEACHER SHOULD CORRECT
PRONUNCIATION MISTAKES. Referance The best way to correct mistakes is to have students correct themselves. Mohammed Alfadhel's article
How to Correct our Students’ Mistakes 2009
busyteacher.org How to Correct Mistakes When students are corrected in front of their classmates, they feel offended and
get discouraged. If teacher do not correct pronunciation mistakes what will happen? They will repeat their mistakes.
Mistakes will be permanent. Should teacher correct
students in front of
their classmates ? They can not interact native speakers.