Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Stephanie Hansardon 19 September 2013
Transcript of Lecture 4
How do you become YOU?
Nature vs. Nurture
The Looking-glass Self
How do you learn who you are?
You observe others' responses to you
You make a JUDGEMENT about what others are thinking about you
You imagine what others are thinking of you
Definition of the situation
Impressions GIVEN OFF
All the world's a stage
Agents of Socialization
"Situations defined as real are real in their consequences."
You internalize information about who you are