Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Literary Terms
Incident Rising Action Climax Falling
Action Conclusion THEME CHARACTERS PROTAGONIST
ANTAGONIST POINT OF VIEW
3RD PERSON CONFLICT SETTING TONE
MOOD IRONY DRAMATIC
IRONY SARCASM FORESHADOW
FLASHBACK REPETITION SYMBOL PERSONIFICATION SIMILE
METAPHOR IMAGERY ALLITERATION ALLUSION CONTRAST PARADOX SUSPENSE PATHETIC FALLACY HYPERBOLE LITERARY TERMS The structure of a short story. "Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." - C.S. Lewis - verbal