Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
CV Making and Interview Preparation
Transcript of CV Making and Interview Preparation
Workforce CV REMEMBER - Basic Structure of a CV curriculum vitae KNOW YOUR SELL YOURSELF KNOW THE MAIN WAY TO YOUR WORK PROFILE "SELL" the course of my life AUDIENCE YOURSELF Basic Tips - Personal Details
- Referees 1/ Be concise. Aim for ONE page.
2/ Have a professional display.
3/ Include a brief summary for key items. Think ahead
and be PROACTIVE! INTERVIEW preparing Other things you SHOULD know... You should prepare answers for... Details about the company/industry nervous it's okay to be INTERVIEW Improve After Interview Know your audience.
Sell yourself! summary. it's INTERVIEW DAY ! BEFORE AN Location and time of interview All your CV experiences (Really well!) - Why do you want this job? (reflection time) MATTER - Do you have any questions about our
company? - Why should we hire you? - Tell me about yourself. What are your
interests/hobbies? - What do you consider as your strengths
and weaknesses? - Describe a time when you...
worked in a team
were proud of something you've done CV Making Before Interview During Interview Prepare responses.
Check interview details! Dress well.
Show personal style. Thank interviewer. Evaluate performance.
Improve. choosing They are not just choosing you BUT REMEMBER -- them. You are also communication is key - Listen to each question carefully
- Show personal style but be professional - Respond in a direct, confident, and clear manner
- Build rapport with the interviewer Thank interviewer Evaluate performance Conflict Resolution Form a group of FOUR or FIVE people.
Imagine you are a family. You have $20 000, and you have to shop together and decide as a group what to buy. Bedroom Kitchen with gas
Kitchen with electricity
Refrigerator Presentation Skills Employability Skills APPEARANCES KNOW YOURSELF Be a leader.
Change your life.
Change the world. "HEY AP !" "WHAT'S UP?" Introducing... Zainab Aqeel Helen Chan Lizzie Xu Jane Jiang Yoyo Liu BUT BEFORE... 1/ Education
2/ Friends and contacts
3/ Experiences and opportunities 3 THREE IMPORTANT THINGS
YOU CAN GET OUT OF UNIVERSITY
Very Big Bookshelf
Desk Lamp Kitchen Living Room Miscellaneous Bathroom Study King-sized bed
Cot (child's bed)
Bedside table Sink
Bathtub Air Conditioning
1000 Tea table
Ugly sofa 2000
1000 Corporate Expectations - Corporate exposure
- Global mindset
- Employability skills