Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mountaineering for Beginners: Basic Rope Handling and Knots
Transcript of Mountaineering for Beginners: Basic Rope Handling and Knots
Mountaineering for Beginners
Basic Rope Handling & Knots
Tying on; Fig 8, Bowline, Clove Hitch
Joining Ropes; Fisherman's Bend, Sheetbend
Mid Rope Loops; Alpine Butterfly
The Prusik loop
Ropes in Mountaineering
What are ropes used for
What are ropes made of