Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Brgy. Rosario, Pasig City
Transcript of Copy of Brgy. Rosario, Pasig City
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
II. Barangay Officials
Progressive & Impressive
of the barangay
R. Dela Cruz, Jr.
Jaime De Leon
Henry Dela Cruz
People used to call the barrio, “Rosadyo” underestimating the people’s capacity for the leadership and progress.
The people from Rosario lived a peaceful life. The foreign traders influenced the people. They taught them how to make pots with good quality clay found in the locality.
The name Rosario was taken from its patron saint, Nuestra Senora Del Rosario.
Today, Rosario has an efficient transportation and communication system. There are also a number of banks, pawn shops, restaurants, groceries, drug stores, and bridges.
No longer can Barangay Rosario be called "Rosadyo".
Found in F. Andres St. Rosario, City of Pasig,
Rosario Sports Complex Pasig City
In 74 Bernal Street, Rosario, Pasig City
By: Gia Jovellanos
Located at Ortigas Avenue Extension, Rosario, Pasig City
De Pasig Parish
The Rosario Bridge (over the Marikina River) links the eastern part of Manila with C-5.