Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Kiowas
nuts, and berries. To hunt they used bows and arrows
and war clubs. Women in the Kiowa tribe are in charge of the house and cooking. Men are in charge of feeding the family and defending the house. The Kiowas usually used dogs and sleds as transportation. The Kiowas, like most Native American
tribes, have their own laws and rules. Most of the Kiowas speak english now. The Kiowa people are from Colorado, New Mexico, Okalahoma, and Texas. The kiowas lived in teepees made mainly from buffalo hide The Kiowas were very nomadic people Today, there are over 12,000 Kiowas left in the United States Original Kiowa clothing consisted of deerskin dresses designed with colorful tribal symbols for the women.
Men wore loincloths and leather leggings. They wore moccasins for shoes When it was cold, they wore big coats made of buffalo hide. During war, the Kiowas used their bows and arrows, along with clubs and sheilds made out of hide.