Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Meditation Presentation
Introduction to Experiment
What went right
Video games and stress?
Where are the girls?
What control group?
Cortisol and the time of the day
So wait, what is meditation?
Apply to real life novel stress situation
Other areas of life
Extended Period of time
Losing Sense of Self
Acute stress and meditation have psychological and physiologic effects on the body.
The response induced by meditation prior to a stress event reduced the stress-induced changes significantly
meditation on physiologic stress induced changes
in relation to
Stress vs. trauma
Mindfulness-based stress reduction
Loving kindness meditation
What did you learn?
Control group vs. Meditation
Stress as a manipulative emotion
Recognition of Thought Patterns
How does it work?
Why wouldn't meditation work?
How might mindfulness affect other emotional experiences?
How does meditiation relate to well-being?
Increase self-regulatory capacity