Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ape Caves
The lava tubes are very rough and uneven
The caves got their name by a club that was called "Mount St. Helens apes"
It is the third longest cave in the UNited States
It is one of the largest in the world
The ape caves are entirely in it's natuaral state
The caves are completely dark so dont forget your flashlight!
The cave floors and ceilings are very wet and moist.
There are no stairs, just big rocks you climb down at first. lava seal upper entrance lava fall big room Main entrance