Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Advanced: or are they?
Transcript of Advanced: or are they?
ADVANCED: or are they?
Whatever has happened—that’s what will happen again;
whatever has occurred—that’s what will occur again.
There’s nothing new under the sun.
- Ecclesiastes 1: 9
Trinity Mennonite Church
July 30, 2017
Certain Epicurean and Stoic philosophers engaged him in discussion too. Some said, “What an amateur! What’s he trying to say?” Others remarked, “He seems to be a proclaimer of foreign gods.” (They said this because he was preaching the good news about Jesus and the resurrection.)
- Acts 17: 18
While Paul waited for them in Athens, he was deeply distressed to find that the city was flooded with idols. He began to interact with the Jews and Gentile God-worshippers in the synagogue. He also addressed whoever happened to be in the marketplace each day.
- Acts 17: 16-17
"Another celebrity dies in 2016"
"Number of people in extreme poverty fell by 137,000 since yesterday"
"Child mortality at half of 1990 levels"
"300,000 people gain access to
electricity every day"