Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Science Tsunami by Aidan Johnson
Transcript of Science Tsunami by Aidan Johnson
List causes of natural event?
A tsunami is a series of large waves generated by an abrupt movement on the ocean floor.
Locate on a map where the natural event occur?
The Tsunamis occur in the Pacific Ocean, where the are so common (Aleutian Islands, Alaska, Chile, Philippines, Japan
Describe how communities are affected by this phenomenon
The Tsunamis threaten the coasts and beaches all over the world and occur in all oceans and seas and including the Mediterranean, the Atlanic, the Indian, the Pacific and in large lakes.
Describe how communities adapt to cope/survive this phenomenon?
Asians have survived more natural disasters than any other region of the world.
Thanks for watching
by Aidan Johnson