Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Mysteries of Harris Burdick
Transcript of The Mysteries of Harris Burdick
After reviewing the different points of view, you will choose one person to be your partner. You will choose one character that we have read about this year. Then, using today's images, you will place this character in a new story. You may use any type of POV except for First Person Point of View. I am not giving you page requirements. Make sure your story is FULLY developed.
UNDER THE RUG
Two weeks passed, and it happened again.
Archie Smith, Boy Wonder
A tiny voice asked, "Is he the one?"
The Seven Chairs
The House on Maple Street...
Harris Burdick creates these images with a title and VERY SHORT story to go along with it. After viewing a couple, you are going to work on creating your own very short story for some of the images.