Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Sydney Opera House
Transcript of The Sydney Opera House
Differnt halls of the house
Desingned for opera Opera! The Sydney Opera House History! Performances! The Concert hall! *Difficulties in the building prosess -Time cunsuming
-Cost worthy Queen Elizabeth the 2nd oppening the sydney opera house on october 20th 1973 Singing and performing opera The Idea... Starting of construction... Fun facts! ' The first people that were to perform at the sydney Opera House was the Sydney Symphony Orchestra The sydney opera house
provides tours for over
200,000 people a year The sydney opera house has
2194 sectons on the roofs
that weigh over
15 tons per section! Thats 32,860tons all togeter By Sydney Dickson