Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Braeden Final Prezi.
Transcript of Braeden Final Prezi.
The temperatures in Park Rapids and the two other regions are the same because they all have temperatures higher then 60 degrees.
The difference between Park Rapids and the 2 other regions are that Miami, Florida is that Park Rapids is a little cooler than Chazy and Florida. Florida is the warmest out of the 3 regions.
As you can tell the temperature in all of the 3 regions are different because Miami, Florida's temperature is greater than both of the other 2 regions.
This shows the average temperature in July in the last 10 years.
I think for Florida's average temperature for July in the last 10 years expectations are high for me because Florida is close to the equator and it is very humid down there.
Data reflect on expectations.
This is the chart that has all of my data on 1 page.
Braeden's Final Prezi
Similarities and Differences
Some tends are that Miami, Florida is constantly above Chazy and Park Rapids. Park Rapids and Chazy are increasing and decreasing over each other.
Park Rapid's mean:
They all compare because they are all above 65 degrees