Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Cleveland First Faculty
Transcript of Cleveland First Faculty
Amy Pietrowski, Instructional Technology Specialist
Friendly Reminder: Internet User Agreements are serious. Remember your best judgement while using school networks.
A Technology Survey will be sent to you via email today. Please have it submitted by Friday.
Lesson Plan Folders! Make your own... Here's how...
Wednesday is the day we change our passwords!
My Philosophy: Teachers and Techies should work together to create lessons that are engaging, collaborative, and creative.
Issues and requests for help can be submitted via a Google form that I will send you. Save the link as a bookmark or to your desktop.
Experience at all levels
Master's in Educational Technology
5th (non-continuous) year in Fayette County
Does anyone have a good template to share?
If I don't have a rubber band on my wrist, something is amiss. :)
BYOD is here! Once we establish our classroom rules, school "norms," and procedures, we will be ready to welcome student devices into our rooms!