Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hi-Risk Parenting
The Parent and Child
Babies born to teen mothers are more likely to be born prematurely and have a low birth weight. Teen mothers are also more likely to suffer social, and emotional problems
Problems during birth
waiting to have kids can put extra physical stress on a woman's body and her baby's. When a mother waits to have a child she's at higher risk for a miscarriage. Meaning the child's life is at a higher risk also.
Grandparents Raising Children:
When a child reaches a certain age they become harder to control. The child can easily over power an older person. This can put stress on the Grandparent. It could also lead to bad habits for the child.
when teen mothers have their babies too early It is known as a premature labor. The earlier a baby is born, the more risk there is of respiratory, digestive, vision, and other health problems.
When a women gets about 32 she begins to become less fertile. Therefore it will be harder for an older women to get pregnant.